Friday, April 2, 2010

Sunglasses at Night

Sending queries yesterday for my first novel. (There are two now, but i'd rather neglected the first till the part of me that wrote it got hopping mad...)

Up and down, all around, many cups of tea...and at one point thought my vision was compromised...(this is it, i thought, i've looked at the computer for so many hours i am going blind...)

Yikes! but then realized i was staring at the screen, or trying to, through sunglasses rather than my reading glasses. Oh. Silly me...

3 comments:

AngelStar said...

is absentmindedness just a writerly trait? why?

Ralph said...

I laughed and laughed when I read this. Did not know you had two blogs. You said you left me a poem I cannto find it . Please help me to find I long to see it.

AngelStar said...

ralph - i have one blog with serious reading glasses and one with sunglasses...ha! the poem is in your comments after your earthquake inspired entry...